These terms and conditions of service (the “Terms”) outline the rules and regulations for the use of the website located at https://afjministry.com/ (the “Website”).
By accessing the Website we assume you accept the Terms in full. Do not continue to use the Website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
We may modify the Terms from time to time and each modification will be effective when it is posted on the Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to the Terms through your continued use of the Service.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Website’s terms and conditions.
- “The Website”, “Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”, and “The Service” refer to this Website.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
COOKIES & PRIVACY
We own and retain all proprietary rights in the Website. The Website or any portion of the Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent, unless it is in the public domain.
You may not, without our express written consent:
- Republish material from the Website
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the Website
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from the Website
- Redistribute content from the website (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form)
- Use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our the express written consent.
- Directly or indirectly decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Website, or modify, translate or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Website.
Any modification of content, or any portion thereof, or use of the content for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of trademark or other proprietary rights of us or third parties, and any unauthorized use terminates your permission to use the Website.
All content included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of us or our content/software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of us and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of us or our software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
The marks appearing on the Website, including but not limited to the Website’s logo and any respective emblems, slogans and designs, are our trademarks. All other marks used on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
Unless otherwise stated, the Website and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from the Website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Certain parts of the Website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (“Comments”) in areas of the Website. The Website does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the Website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of the Website or its agents, partners, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws the Website shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
The Website reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietar